Ghee comprises a considerable part of Indian cooking and Indian households. It is in the majority of Indian dishes and is also one of the largest sources of fat in India. Not only does A2 cow ghee adds a delicious taste to food, but it also has health benefits. Pure and original Gir cow ghee is healthy for the brain, with its ability to prevent disorders, improve memory, balance hormones, and regenerate damaged cells. This is because the process is what decides the nutritional content and health factor of the Ghee.
With authentic ingredients and our 5000-year-old traditional Indian Vedic Bilona method, Girveda makes A2 cow ghee to improve the health of your loved ones. For producing an A2 Ghee batch, we take Desi Gir milk and churn it using an ancient method. We then separate the Makkhan from the buttermilk with a simple process. In the end, we heat up this separated Makkhan to make our Ghee. It may be time-consuming, but with this simple process, we produce the best quality ghee that is nutritious and healthy for you to consume.
Why is Gir Cow A2 Ghee Better than A1 Ghee for Consumption?
We’re more conscientious than ever about what we consume. This has been especially true in recent years, with milk and dairy products, for example. With the rise of the A1 and A2 milk as the two types of cow milk, the dairy products made by these types of milk, and products like Ghee that are essential to kitchen use, it’s necessary to be aware of what you’re putting into your body.
A2 Ghee Ensures Better Metabolism
Milk consists of two types of protein in the form of whey and casein. Casein makes up about eighty percent of all protein in milk, and the subgroup is beta-casein proteins. A1 and A2 are two variants of beta-casein, and their quality depends on the protein component in the milk. One of the main differences between A1 and A2 proteins is that they are metabolized in different ways. A1 milk, for example, is broken down into Beta-casomorphin 7, a kind of peptide that makes its way into your bloodstream. When bacteria break down casein, BCM-7 gets released.
Damaging Consequences of Consuming A1 Ghee – A1 Beta-casein and BCM-7
A1 milk has been shown to have many harmful health consequences due to its A1 beta-casein protein and BCM-7. One of the many adverse effects of peptides is that they can cause inflammation in the body. BCM-7 is a substance related to the opiate family and can have a wide range of morphine-like effects on the central nervous system. Likewise, it can also fluctuate blood pressure, impact gut health, immunity, diabetes, and improper gastrointestinal functions. On top of that, it can also cause cognitive and neurological impairments in children that hamper their learning skills.
Despite what many may think, the lactose in milk does not always cause gas, bloating, or diarrhea. Often it’s the BCM-7 – an antibacterial compound found in cow milk – that causes these symptoms. A2 milk is similar to breast milk and does not contain this compound.
A lot of people are opting for healthier choices these days. So if you’re considering buying Ghee, opt for Gir cow ghee instead of others. The A2 milk that the original Gir cow ghee is made from is much more nutritious than the A1 milk that Jersey or Holestine Freising cows produce.
Make a Wiser Choice by Opting for A2 Ghee
A2 Ghee from the A2-rich milk of a cow is the best kind to get. It’ll give you all the health benefits it contains, all while being free of any allergens like A1 beta-casein protein. A2 Ghee is also higher in values like protein and iron and contains fatty acids like Omega 3 and Omega 9. With all these benefits, it’s no wonder that A2 Ghee is the best kind you can buy.
Here’s a lowdown on the nutritional and healthy benefits of A2 Ghee:
1. Lactose Intolerant
- A2 Ghee is safe for people with lactose intolerance because it’s devoid of milk sugar lactose. It is rich in lactic acid, which promotes digestion and helps maintain intestinal health. And with its high butyral acid content, Ghee aids digestion and boosts the immune system.
- Ghee from A2 cows helps reduce acidity in the stomach, thereby ensuring smooth and fluid digestion. It also soothes any inflammations caused by stomach acidity. In addition, it also raises HDL levels, which ensures that your cardiovascular system has a healthy function. A2 Ghee is also full of vitamins A, D, E, and K.
3. Helps in Skin Care
- A2 Ghee is a healthy addition to your skincare regimen. This product reduces cholesterol and increases good cholesterol, helping to heal wounds. It also improves metabolism, preventing insulin resistance. Additionally, it can help you recover from wounds, and prevent asthma, headaches, and insomnia. You can also use it as a natural oil for your hair.
4. Pain Reliever
- Other benefits include a tremendous massaging element for relieving joint pain and mending broken bones. Apart from that, its healthy consumption can also aid in making the voice softer.
5. Helps in Various Diseases
- Since it lowers bad cholesterol, it doesn’t cause any blockages and is a recommended addition to the diet for people trying to lose weight. Additionally, growing kids can also benefit from A2 Ghee, as well as pregnant women.
On The Final Note
Did you know that all cows used to produce A2 quality milk? Well, now they don’t, due to the genetic mutation of hybridization. It eventually resulted in polluting the genetic pools and made cows produce A1 or A2 protein. All cows of ancient India, like indigenous Indian and African ones and even buffaloes, provide us with A2 milk. Only the hybrid varieties produce either both A1 and A2 protein or only A1.
One way to be sure if you are buying A1 or A2 quality is to determine if the seller has Desi cows or hybrid varieties. Milk and Ghee from Indian indigenous cows—such as the Sahiwal, Gir, and Tharparkar—are most likely of the A2 type, healthier for consumption. Girveda produces original A2 Ghee from the holy cows of the Gir-Somnath region. Shop for the nutritious Ghee and enjoy its benefits.