- The A2 Cow Ghee used in Ayurvedic Ghee at Girveda is made traditionally using the Bilona method
- It is obtained from the highly nutritious A2 milk of naturally pure-bred Gir cows without the use of any hormonal injections, chemicals, additives, or preservatives
- All the herbs used in Ayurvedic Ghee of Girveda are grown organically, using Natural Farming methods
- All of our Gir cows are grass-fed on multiple acres of lush green farmlands and are extremely cared for with a comfortable living
Know Your Gaushala
- Our partner Gaushalas are carefully selected based on the adherence to the edicts of ethical and cruelty-free maintenance of the Gir cows
- We pay all our partners fairly and procure the produce from their doorstep
- We help the Gaushala operators in taking proper care of all Gir cows cruelty-free and ensure that each cow is extremely cared for and provided with a comfortable standard of living.
- The complete process is carefully monitored by Girveda, and we provide you with a batch-wise product tracing facility on our website
- Scan the QR code printed on each Girveda package to know about your Gaushala, and the lab reports of the specific batch.