- Natural farm honey at Girveda is 100% extracted in its most unadulterated form by setting up bee boxes in areas abundant with flowers that carpet the Gir mountain range.
- Natural farm honey is unprocessed, unheated, unpasteurized, and without any added preservatives or chemicals. It is 100% pure natural honey – directly harvested from the hive.
- Our beekeepers maintain honey bee colonies commonly in man-made hives to collect natural and unprocessed raw honey. The latest methods, techniques, and processes are used to perform the extraction process of raw honey from the comb, so honey bees do not get hurt and we’re also able to get the best natural raw honey.
- Natural farm honey always crystallizes, which people then assume be to be added sugar, which isn’t the case.
- Girveda’s natural farm honey has no added sugar at all.
- If you see our honey crystallized then put the honey bottle in warm water for 4-5 minutes which will make the honey liquid again.
Know Your Bee Keeper
- Our beekeepers ensure that the processes are followed to comply with all the Good Beekeeping Practices (GBP) laid out by the National Bee Board (NBB).
- We only partner with beekeepers that have 100% chemical pesticide and fertilizer-free natural farms, which enables them to collect natural raw honey.
- We help the beekeepers install all the machinery and necessary beekeeping infrastructure and equipment on their farms themselves, helping them add value to their produce, thus receive a better price for it.
- The complete process is carefully monitored by Girveda, and we provide you a batch-wise product tracing facility on our website.
- Scan the QR code printed on each Girveda package to know about your Bee Farm, and the lab reports of the specific batch.