- The herbs used in Immunity Boosters at Girveda are 100% naturally grown using Cow Based Natural Farming, or CBNF
- Every one of our partner farmers uses organic manures and pesticides. In CBNF they are known as Jivamrita and are prepared from traditional recipes using cow dung, cow urine, straw and other dairy waste
- This is supplemented with seed protecting Bijamrita, and soil protecting Achhadana, and Whapasa techniques, using cow-based products, thus ensuring a closed natural loop
- CBNF embraces a zero-budget farming philosophy
Know Your Farmer
- Our partner farmers are carefully selected based on their soil health and adherence to the edicts of Cow Based Natural Farming (CBNF).
- We educate and support every farmer associated with us in shifting to CBNF
- We help the farmers install the required machinery and assist them wherever needed.
- The complete process is carefully monitored by Girveda, and we provide you with a batch-wise product tracing facility on our website