Goodness Of A2 Cow Ghee
At Girveda, we provide 100% Pure, preservatives-free desi ghee made from the A2 milk of the Gir Cows of our Gaushalas in the Gir-Somnath region. We believe that every human has the right to access quality food. This is why we have leveraged the ancient, time-tested recipes as prescribed in Vedic literature to create wholesome A2 Cow Ghee, that is rich in nutrients and made using time-tested, traditional bilona method, in small batches. Our Gir cows are kept in hygienic conditions and fed in open fields containing herbs and other necessary grass that adds to the nutrition value of the milk obtained.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Color And Texture Of A2 Ghee?
Beta-carotene present in A2 ghee makes it yellow. It has a grainy texture because the ghee is made on low flame. It has a rich and authentic aroma. The aroma makes it different and unique. It also has a rich and distinguishable taste. A2 ghee is super creamy and smooth, so it complements every food and blends easily. Having desi ghee with chapatis is pure bliss.
Is A2 Ghee Good For Infants, Kids, And Pregnant Women?
Your growing baby needs almost 1500 calories per day for optimum growth and development. Feeding A2 cow ghee to your kid is one of the easiest ways to boost your baby’s health. Apart from using ghee in your baby’s food, the A2 desi cow ghee can help treat several health discomforts. Heat a bit of A2 cow ghee and a few cloves of garlic to cure your baby’s cold. Rub the warm ghee gently on your baby’s chest, to relieve severe chest congestion. A2 ghee is good for babies as it has a good amount of calcium, which is vital for developing strong bones, teeth and for muscle growth. It contains Vitamin D, which helps in the absorption of calcium in the body.
What Are The Areas In Which We Deliver?
We deliver throughout India.
Is A2 Ghee Safe For Lactose Intolerant Individuals?
Yes, it is completely safe for lactose and beta-casein intolerant. A2 Ghee is a milk-based product. however, it’s lactose-free because all of the milk solids are completely removed during production. A2 Ghee is made using the Bilona process which eliminates the milk solids or other impurities of your regular dairy products. It has a low lactose content.
Does A2 Ghee Lower The Risk Of Cholesterol And Heart Disease?
A2 ghee is a healthy fat which when consumed in moderation does lower the risk of heart diseases. The idea is that we should consume healthy fats and not oils like vegetable oils etc.
What Are The Chief Benefits Of A2 Ghee?
Girveda’s A2 ghee is a lactose-free, Superfood alternative to everyday butter and cooking oils. The benefits Of A2 ghee are:
- Gir cow’s A2 milk contains only A2 protein, which is healthier and more nutritious than A1 protein.
- A2 Ghee is known to be one of the most easily digestible dairy fat.
- It helps in proper digestion, preventing constipation and detoxification.
- It contains butyric acid, which nourishes the cells of the intestines. This acid also helps in reducing inflammation and improving the digestive system.
- Unlike butter or oil, it fastens the process of digestion.
- Butyric acid that is naturally occurring in our gut and ghee, helps our body absorb nutrients from the food we eat.
- Full of fat-soluble vitamins like A, D, E, and K, ghee helps in strengthening immunity. These vitamins play a major role in the functioning of the heart, brain, and also bone development.
- A2 ghee contains conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which helps lose weight, especially belly fat.
- It helps rid the body of toxins by lubricating the colon and thus leads to tissue rejuvenation.
- It aids in reducing Cholesterol.
- The saturated fat in A2 ghee melts at 37°C and our body temperature is 37.2°C, which is why it gets completely absorbed in the body.
What Is The Best Temperature To Store The Ghee?
Normal room temperature is fine and in peak summers in India, it can be kept in the refrigerator. We suggest you put store it in an earthen pot. As an alternative, you can keep it in the jar provided by us. The jar is airtight and will keep the constituents of the ghee intact. Furthermore, you can store this ghee in the refrigerator. Storing it in a silver container is a healthy option, too. A2 ghee can stay out on the counter for up to a month and lasts in the fridge for about 12 months beyond the shelf life period. The average shelf life of ghee is 18 months. Generally, A2 Ghee has a shelf life of 24 months. At Girveda, we also add methi dana /fenugreek seeds to our ghee, so that it can be stored for longer. It enhances the flavor of the ghee and also restores its flavor when stored for a long duration.
How To Ensure That Your Ghee Is Authentic A2 Ghee?
All our products are genuine and lab tested. We make A2 ghee only from the A2 milk of Gir cows. Scan the QR code on your ghee packaging to find out:
- The gaushala, where the ghee is made.
- The person in charge of the gaushala.
- The lab report of the specific batch.
How Is A2 Ghee Made?
A2 ghee is churned and made using the Bilona process. Thus all the benefits and advantages of A2 ghee remain intact. At first, A2 milk is curdled. Then it is churned using the Bilona method. The produced Makkhan is then heated on low flame for a long time to produce this thick milk ghee.
Is A2 Ghee Better Than Regular Cow Ghee?
A2 is a beta-casein protein in the A2 milk of the Gir cow that makes it highly nutritious. It helps build immunity against diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, allergies, and digestive issues, especially in India where all these health problems are prominent. A2 ghee is a better choice for you. Desi Gir cows produce A2 milk. Our cows are solely grass-fed. The grass is considered the best and the most expensive food for cows. These cows produce rich quality milk. This milk is thicker and produced more in quantity and no adulteration is done. So, the ghee produced from this milk carries all the good qualities of A2 cow milk, one of the best Gir cow ghee benefits.