- The spices and condiments at Girveda are 100% natural and grown using Cow Based Natural Farming, CBNF and the honey is obtained in a cruelty-free manner from bee boxes.
- Every one of our partner farmers uses organic manures and pesticides. In CBNF they are known as Jivamrita and are prepared from traditional recipes using cow dung, cow urine, straw and other dairy waste.
- This is supplemented with seed protecting Bijamrita, soil protecting Achhadana, and Whapasa techniques, using cow-based products, thus ensuring a closed natural loop.
- CBNF embraces a zero-budget farming philosophy.
Know Your Farmer
- Our partner farmers are carefully selected based on their soil health and adherence to the edicts of Cow Based Natural Farming (CBNF).
- We pay all our farmer partners fairly and procure the produce from their doorstep.
- We educate and support every farmer associated with us in shifting to CBNF.
- We help the farmers install machinery in terms of grain sorting, bulk packaging and flour making on their farm itself, helping them add value to their produce, and thus receive a better price for it.
- The complete process is carefully monitored by Girveda, and we provide you with a batch-wise product tracing facility on our website.