- Girveda’s A2 Cow Ghee is obtained from the highly nutritious A2 milk of naturally pure-bred Gir cows without the use of any hormonal injections, chemicals, additives, or preservatives
- All of our Gir cows are grass-fed on multiple acres of lush green farmlands and are extremely cared for with a comfortable living
- Natural farm honey at Girveda is 100% extracted in its most unadulterated form by setting up bee boxes in areas abundant with flowers that carpet the Gir mountain range.
- Our beekeepers maintain honey bee colonies commonly in man-made hives to collect natural and unprocessed raw honey. The latest methods, techniques, and processes are used to perform the extraction process of raw honey from the comb, so honey bees do not get hurt and we’re also able to get the best natural raw honey.
Know Your Farmer
- Our partner farmers are carefully selected based on their soil health and adherence to the edicts of Cow Based Natural Farming (CBNF).
- We pay all our farmer partners fairly and procure the produce from their doorstep.
- We educate and support every farmer associated with us in shifting to CBNF.
- We help the farmers install machinery in terms of grain sorting, bulk packaging and flour making on their farm itself, helping them add value to their produce, and thus receive a better price for it.
- The complete process is carefully monitored by Girveda, and we provide you with a batch-wise product tracing facility on our website.