Every Indian tradition or festival is incomplete without ghee. Ghee is one of the healthiest milk products that is widely used in our households too. But amongst the various types of ghee available, A2 Cow Ghee is the purest form of Desi Cow Ghee. This form of ghee is considered a healthier alternative to regular ghee and is highly consumed due to its nutritional value and benefits.
How do we make Desi Cow Ghee?
A2 Cow Ghee is only made from the A2 pure milk which we obtain from the Desi Indian Cows. The milk is hand-churned or motor-churned using the traditional Bilona method and further ghee is procured from the collected butter. This one is the purest form of ghee available with no other ingredients, additives, or chemicals used in the making process.
Which Ghee is Better?
Cow’s milk has mainly two variants – A1 and A2. The only difference between them is the amino acid in the 67th position. The A2 variant milk is easily digestible and works well for people who are lactose intolerant. The ghee made from A2 milk ensures better metabolism, reduces stomach-related problems and fits well in our skincare regimen too. Hence, people have slowly and steadily started preferring A2 cow ghee over A1 cow ghee.
Benefits of A2 Cow Ghee
With high-nutritional value and vitamins and minerals, A2 Cow Ghee has multiple benefits as follows:
- Improving eyesight
- Diabetes caused by Vatta and Pita
- Healing injuries
- Digestive problems
- Enhanced immunity strength
- Fights skin problems
Who Should Ideally Consume Cow Ghee?
1. Kids of all ages
- A2 cow ghee works as an immunity booster. According to Ayurveda, it also helps in improving memory, bone strength, and other core functional parts of the body. Hence, making it an ideal choice for kids to help them have the required nourishment in their initial growth years.
2. People with Low Immunity
- A2 Cow ghee is rich in varieties of fat-soluble vitamins such as A, D, K, and E that boost immunity. Also, this ghee helps in boosting our energy and immunity as it is made from pure A2 Cow milk of high nutritional value.
3. One Experiencing Digestive Problems
- One very remarkable benefit of A2 desi cow ghee is that it improves the absorption ability of small intestines. Adding to that, it also decreases the acidic pH of our gastrointestinal tract. This helps in solving digestive and bloating problems. Due to on track digestion, there’s no excess fat and toxins, resulting in weight loss.
4. Treat Dry Skin
- A2 cow ghee is a prosperous source of antioxidants. Hence, it is incredibly beneficial for skin care and eye care. It helps in keeping the skin moisturized and the fatty acids present in it helps in maintaining the skin hydration level. Adding to that, we can treat dry and chapped lips by applying a pinch of ghee overnight.
5. Migraine Issues
- The intense and recurrent pain of migraine is a problem for a lot of people out there. Ghee has been an age-old remedy and has shown amazing results in treating migraine. Putting a few drops of A2 cow ghee in the nostrils while bedtime can provide relief from migraine or headaches.
6. Bone Health
- Research proves that A2 cow ghee has an abundance of A, D, E and K2. K2 helps in pulling calcium from the blood and transferring it to the bone cells. This makes the bones stronger and healthier. It works as a lubricant to help relieve joint and knee pain.
7. Weak Eyesight
- According to Ayurveda, our eyes are a pitta(hot) organ which faces trouble at times. Ghee acts as a cooling agent to imbalance the pitta organs. Adding to that, ghee is a rich source of omega fatty acids that help in treating eyesight problems.
8. Pregnant Ladies
Ayurveda recommends ghee as an essential dietary ingredient in pregnancy. Ghee works in reducing labour pain both internally and externally, as it lubricates the vagina. Also, ghee works in a baby’s overall development as well as an immunity booster for the mother. It helps in constipation and maintains the digestive tract too.
A2 Cow Ghee at Girveda
Girveda is committed to nourishing society with 100% pure and chemical-free Ayurvedic properties, cultivated in the fertile lands of Gir. We leverage traditional Cow Based Natural Farming practices to restore the natural cycle of soil health, and help people consume naturally grown ingredients and products.
Girveda’s A2 Ghee made using the traditional Bilona method is one of the richest sources of linoleic acid and has various medicinal benefits. This method keeps the process heat at a minimum and preserves maximum nutrition. Our ghee is slow-cooked to perfection with patience. It has all the essential macro and micronutrients that fulfil the daily dietary requirements of the body – a rich source of antioxidants and vital vitamins like Vitamins B2, B12, B6, C, E, K, Omega-3, and Omega-9 fatty acids and healthy amino acids.
Indulge in the goodness of A2 Gir Cow Ghee and strengthen your body and immunity naturally. You can also get your pack from us!